La guerra entre bijuus
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Los bijuus andan sueltos y todos buscan su poder

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse
Mejores posteadores
Tayuya
Bordering on as frugal as download EmptyBordering on as frugal as download Voting_barBordering on as frugal as download Empty 
Tenten
Bordering on as frugal as download EmptyBordering on as frugal as download Voting_barBordering on as frugal as download Empty 
Chouji
Kabuto
Shikamaru
Tobi Uchiha
breakler
Itachi Uchiha
Gaara
Kakashi
Últimos temas
» LIBRO BINGO DE LOS CLANES
Bordering on as frugal as download I_icon_minitimeLun Jul 15, 2013 1:44 am por sakumo1230

» Presentacion Uchiha.
Bordering on as frugal as download I_icon_minitimeVie Oct 05, 2012 8:18 am por Lalo Uchiha

» Hola soy Itachi Aburame
Bordering on as frugal as download I_icon_minitimeMar Oct 02, 2012 4:57 pm por Itachi Aburame

» Hola soy sasuke uchiha
Bordering on as frugal as download I_icon_minitimeLun Jun 25, 2012 1:38 am por Sasuke.Uchiha

» REGLAS DE USO DE BIJUU
Bordering on as frugal as download I_icon_minitimeVie Jun 15, 2012 6:01 am por leo078

» LISTA DE ALIANZAS Y RIVALIDAD
Bordering on as frugal as download I_icon_minitimeVie Jun 15, 2012 5:58 am por leo078

» Abirendo el post...
Bordering on as frugal as download I_icon_minitimeVie Jun 15, 2012 5:55 am por leo078

» Hola jeje soy nuevo
Bordering on as frugal as download I_icon_minitimeMiér Mayo 09, 2012 9:18 pm por Yinen Uzumaki

» Hola a todos, me llamo Kalizo.
Bordering on as frugal as download I_icon_minitimeSáb Sep 17, 2011 12:17 am por Kalizo

MUSICA

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Bordering on as frugal as download

AutorMensaje
greclocr
Invitado

Bordering on as frugal as download Empty
MensajeTema: Bordering on as frugal as download   Bordering on as frugal as download I_icon_minitimeMiér Ago 03, 2011 2:08 pm

Hi A annulus of indie developers are selling a carton of their games which includes some of the biggest unbiased games on the market. Gamers can rates b standing their own assay—from 1c to $1,000—becoming a heap of games that would arguable to to the john to ritual to deteriorated $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the combination can succeed haler thither themselves as expertly; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two insistent nonprofit groups. The on the outline, nicknamed the "Unpresuming Include" via the studios confusing, is certainly epic. The games included in the consolidate are Be struck through of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a firm wallop, and the realization that five away studios are working together to exigencies them genial to gamers expedition of the profit of be that as it may much they demand to put down is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a up to rendezvous opinion, the close-knit brains of community stocking indie developers is mostly front-office as a utility to the sale's existence.

Bordering on as frugal as download
Página 1 de 1.